Forged 4145h Alloy Steel Round Bar
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AISI4145h, 42CrMo4, AISI4140, SAE8620, AISI4340
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Application: Structural Steel Bar, Tool Steel Bar, Die Steel Bar
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Grade: 4145h
- Diameter: 50-800mm
- Trademark: Qingdao Helio Steel
- Specification: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Technique: Forged
- Alloy: Alloy
- Prcoess: Forged
- Surface: Bright
- Length: 6-12m
- Transport Package: Seaworthy, Steel Shelf, Iron Pallet
- Origin: Shandong, China(Mainland)
1. Forged 4145h steel round bar
2. Various alloy steel material
3. High quality with good service
4. Packaging detail: 4145h steel round bar offer the following package: Seaworthy, steel shelf, iron 5. Pallet. 5. Delivery detail: Within 30 days
Product Description of 4145h steel round bar
Tianhe's 4145h steel round bar are flawless completely free from cracks and flakes, and does not contain any other imperfection, such as porosity non-metallic inclusions segregations, hard spots and residual tensions to a degree affecting their strength and durability.
1. Product: Forged 4145h steel round bar
2. Material: 4145h
3. Supplier Range: OD. 200-800mm, Weight≤ 20T
4. Delivery time: 30 days after receive the deposit.
5. Produce Process: EAF + LF + VD +(ESR) + Forged + Heat Treatment (optional)
6. Delivery condition: Hot forged, Heat-treatment (Normalized / Annealed / Quenched / tempered), Rough machining.
7. Surface Finish: Black, Peeled, Turned & Polished
8. Payment Term: 30% advance by T\T; Balance pay before the shipment against shipping documents or irrevocable LC at sight
9. Technical Data: Chemical Composition, Physical Properties and Mechanical Testing according to the customer's requirement and Standard.
The steel is suited to applications where high surface pressures exist and friction is to be resisted as in the case of severely loaded gears, axles and pinions. It is used extensively in most industry sectors for applications requiring higher tensile strength.
MP: +86 18953401726